Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Future Horror Games

Promotional Picture for Five Nights at Freddy's 2


With the Month of Halloween upcoming, I thought it would be great to conjure up a list of upcoming horror games that will either come out this year or next. These can either be Indie or otherwise.

1. Alien: Isolation

2: Soma

3: Five Nights at Freddy's 2

4: Dying Light

5: Routine

6: Evil Within

7: Until Dawn

8: Silent Hills

Which games are you guys most looking forward too? Did I miss any?

Personally, since Five Nights at Freddy's was the most recent one that I've played, I eagerly await to see what Scott Cawthon has cooked up for the re-opening of the Pizzeria. But, at the same time, Soma, since I've played both Amnesia 1 & 2, is another big one that I look forward to. Some friends of mine have told me that Alien: Isolation is one that I should get as well, but I haven't really seen much about that one.

How about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment